Vital Ipswich FREE Fantasy Football Leagues!
Calling all Ipswich Town fans (or anyone who might be interested!) - come and join one of the free Vital Ipswich Fantasy Football Leagues for the new 2011/12 football season!
With just two weeks left until the start of the new Football League season - and three weeks until the Premier League kicks off - Vital Ipswich is opening two fantasy leagues for the coming campaign: one for the Barclays Premier League (courtesy of the Official Fantasy Premier League Game) and one for the npower Championship (courtesy of the Official Texaco Fantasy Football Game). Both games are free to enter with prizes available in the global leagues - though unfortunately the only prizes on offer for our leagues will be personal pride and glory!
So, if you want to play in one or both of our leagues this season, here's how to join:
Barclays Premier League
1. Go to http://fantasy.premierleague.com
2. Click 'Sign Up' to register an account. (If you've played before, you can simply login using your details from last season instead.)
3. Name your team and pick your squad of 15 players.
4. Click the 'Leagues' Tab, then click 'Join A League' and select the 'Private League' option.
5. Enter the following code: 163387-52437
6. Click 'Join Private League' to be entered into the Vital Ipswich league.
1. Go to http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk
2. Click the 'Register' button at the top-right to register an account. (If you've played before, you can simply login using your details from last season instead.)
3. Name your team and pick your squad of 11 players.
4. In the right-hand menu, click 'Private Leagues'.
5. Under 'Joining An Existing League', enter the following code: 3654
6. Click 'Find League'. Once you join, your membership of the Vital Ipswich league will be approved as soon as possible by the League Chairman (me!)
For more information about either of these games, please see the respective websites using the links above. If you have any problems joining our leagues, feel free to send me an email using the envelope icon below.
To those of you entering, good luck, and may the best manager win!
Follow Vital Ipswich on Facebook and Twitter: